Senin, 19 September 2016

MY FAVORITE SELFIE AND WHY


          My second task is my favorite selfie and why ?? Sorry to miss dini that i post not selfie but full body photo. This is my favorite photo because this photo reminds me of one of the main memories of the most important in my life. Look, i'm on the right, i photographed wearing a uniform that is uniform Paskibraka my pride. Some people think Paskibraka only robot that walks stiffly, but positive thinking, maybe they do not know what it Paskibraka and what the meaning of each attribute and symbol.

          A short story that originated from my confusion when choosing extracurricular activities at the school, after asking some of my friends, they advised me to join extracurricular paskibra because my posture is good. First day of practice I began with an introduction paskibra seniors and juniors. Then a senior who've flag heirloom called (PPI = PURNA PASKIBRAKA INDONESIA) recounted his experience when he became troops flag raisers heritage, I am very interested in the story, and I was determined to be like my senior. I was very diligent to come workout, I was waiting for the Paskibraka selection. But I failed on my first test at the time, but I was not discouraged, I keep training hard to qualify for the selection in the next year. And thank God I made it through the selection Paskibraka kota Singkawang in 2015.
          
           For a month we were trained to fly the Indonesian flag perfecly on the aniversary of Indonesian independence. Quarantine began, and at that time Paskibraka training starts, no matter hot or rainy, no matter tired or thristy, all we had together. We keep the spirit of practicing while remembering the struggle heroes who have gone before us.

Independence day arrived, with great effort, we were able to wear uniforms that pride, and flying the Indonesian flag perfectly. Tears were dripping while singing the national anthem INDONESIA RAYA with wisdom. And our job as heritage flag raisers troops was completed  :-) :-D

1 komentar:

  1. Amazing! See, by writing this post now I know that you were a paskibraka :)

    BalasHapus